What measures are being taken to protect online.cars customers and staff?
The Coronavirus is a significant concern to our country and all over the world. Online.cars is closely monitoring the guidance and information provided by local and regional public health departments, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). The health and safety of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
All vehicles will be completely sanitized upon arrival and departure from our lots. A thorough disinfection of customer contact points including steering wheels, driver and passenger areas, and door knobs will also be completed upon delivery to ensure customer protection.
Will I need to interact with the delivery specialist in person?
Our delivery process allows us to provide you with a “Touchless Delivery”. All of our Delivery Specialists have been trained to do the following:
1. Call you at least 20 minutes out from arrival.
2. Upon arrival, disinfect all contact points in your new vehicle.
3. Place the sealed paperwork on the front seat.
4. Exit the vehicle, distance themselves from the vehicle and then allow you to get inside.
5. Verbally instruct you – at a distance or via phone – what paperwork needs to be signed.
6. Collect the paperwork from a location you deem safe to place it (mailbox, on the porch, etc.)
Online.cars wants to make sure that your vehicle shopping experience is as safe as possible. If you have any concerns, please let your Vehicle or Delivery Specialist know and we will accommodate you anyway we can.