Kings Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram vs online.cars
There are few things more frustrating than shopping for a new or used car at a local dealership. Between limited hours, lackluster service, and the underlying feeling of getting taken advantage of – the entire process is one that the majority of people would much rather avoid. Unfortunately, for as long as vehicles have existed, car buying is an unavoidable part of life. The entire car buying process has become a routine that shoppers have become increasingly fed up with, and has spurred them to seek out new ways to secure that new or used car without all of the hassle. Aside from purchasing your next car off of a guy named Billy Bob on Craigslist, or buying a vehicle sight-unseen from an online marketplace – what are your options? As it turns out, you have more choices when it comes to your car buying experience than you might realize. Let’s take a look at two of them, and see which one is the better route for you to follow on your next new vehicle purchase.
Kings Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram vs online.cars
When deciding whether to take the traditional route to car buying or find an alternative one, looking at Kings Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and online.cars is a great way to decide which one is right for you. On the one hand, Kings Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a physical dealership located in Cincinnati, and on the other hand, online.cars is a web-based car finding service that connects shoppers with vehicles they are looking to buy. Both will end up resulting in the same thing – a new or used car purchase. However, both of these two options are extremely different from one another and can end up making or breaking your car buying experience.
To get better clarification on how these two avenues to car ownership compare, let’s go down a list of the top car buying woes that are commonly complained about by American car shoppers. This list was actually published by the British website carwow, which researched new car shoppers in order to find out what they liked and disliked about car buying. Overall, the study found that the majority of people are turned off from buying from a dealership for a wide range of reasons. Check out each of the six reasons, along with how online.cars provides a solution to each and every one of them.
- Pushy Salespeople: Whether you go into a reputable car dealership, or one that has had its fair share of negative reviews, running into pushy salespeople seems unavoidable. With an eagerness that is driven by their desire for an increased commission check, in-person dealerships are essentially run by salesmen and women whose job it is to get you to spend as much money as possible on a new or used car. They have chosen their profession because they are good at what they do, and part of that includes being overly pushy and oftentimes demanding. Whether or not your particular salesperson intends to act in this manner doesn’t matter. The fact is, 66% of new car shoppers feel that their salesperson was too pushy, and this is the number one reason why they strive to avoid in-person dealerships at all costs. When you use online.cars for your next new or used car purchase, you don’t have to deal with a commission-based salesperson. Rather, you will be paired with an online.cars vehicle specialist who will work hard to find you the car you want, without any hassle or pressure to buy whatsoever.
- Availability to Test Drive: The next item on carwow’s list of reasons why people dislike car buying, arises when a dealership does not have a vehicle available for a test drive. 33% of people surveyed said that when a dealership did not have the car they wanted to test drive prior to purchasing, they were forced to look for it elsewhere. online.cars may be a web-based car finding service, but the expert team will not only locate the perfect new or used car that you want but will deliver it locally so that you can take it out for a test drive. Regardless of where the cars original location happens to be, online.cars promise to bring it here to the Cincinnati area so that you can test drive it, obligation free. Another common car buying grievance that online.cars are able to check off your list.
- High Prices: In the same poll, 31% of shoppers were put off by a dealership’s high pricing, and inability or unwillingness to negotiate a fairer price. As more and more car dealerships shy away from negotiating the final price of the vehicles they sell, buyers are becoming increasingly frustrated by the perceived lack of flexibility. When you use the free online service with online.cars, you won’t feel the need to negotiate down on the price of a vehicle, because online.cars guarantees to offer deals on new and used cars that are in most cases lower than the estimated fair market value. This not only takes the hassle of car shopping almost completely away, it also offers transparency in final pricing rather than leaving buyers unsure of what they will end up paying at final paperwork signing.
- Unknowledgeable Salespeople: Right along with pushy salespeople, is the salesman or woman who has no idea what he or she is talking about. Few things are more frustrating than asking a dealership representative questions about a car, only to receive a blank stare in return. According to the survey, 30 % of car buyers were turned off by a salesperson who lacked general knowledge about the vehicles for sale at the dealership. At the very least, a dealership salesperson should be able to answer general questions about the cars they sell, and at the most they should know the entire lineup inside and out. With online.cars, every team member is an expert, ready to assist you in your car buying journey in every way imaginable. If your personal sales expert is unsure of an answer, they will find it for you so that your new car purchase will be done in complete confidence. Simply put, every member of the online.cars team is skilled, knowledgeable, and are ready to help in any way you need them to.
- Slow Service: If you have been to a dealership, then you know exactly what we are talking about. Usually, the moment you walk through the doors a salesman pounces on you like a lion hunting for its dinner. But, once hooked, the process nearly screeches to a standstill. 27% of new car shoppers feel that the service they receive at physical dealerships like Kings CDJR is too slow for their liking. Waiting at the desk of the finance manager for over an hour is commonplace nowadays, and entirely inappropriate. With online.cars, the majority of the process is completed online. Once you decide on a vehicle to test drive, we bring it to the Cincinnati area where you can take it for a spin, and decide whether or not to make the final purchase. If you do, the paperwork is completed in a matter of minutes, not hours. You can be on your way, from behind the wheel of your new car, faster than you ever thought possible.
- Haggling: Unless you have mastered the art of haggling, then you likely fall within the 19% of car shoppers who are fed up with having to haggle their way to a great deal. As local in-person dealerships purposely inflate the cost of their vehicles to make shoppers feel like they are getting a better deal, online.cars prices all of their vehicles at fair and correct pricing for the current economic climate. Not only will you never have to haggle down the price of a car with online.cars, you will never have to pay more than the car is worth, bottom line.
online.cars is the Better Way to Buy a New Car